
Don’t hate me because my cast is beautiful.
YeS~ It’s BrOkEn
CaSt CoLoR~ PinK (I thought the girls would like it!)
NuMbEr Of StAiRs In My HoUsE yOu AsK? ~17
DaYs WiThOuT DrIvInG?~ 14
OfficiAlL number Of BrOkEn BoNeS iN mY LiFeTiMe~ 1
LeSsOnS LeaRnEd~
When you hear a popping sound while falling down the stairs because you were taken out by your 2 year olds doll stroller GO TO THE DOCTOR! Don’t walk painfully on it for 5 weeks hoping you will wake up one morning and magically find yourself cured! Trust me-it won’t happen.
HoPeS~ To heal completely in 2 weeks time and start training for half marathon with my sisters. Is this realistic-probably NOT, but I’m hopeful!
mY fAvOrIte fLoWer?~ anything you would like to send. (No really you shouldn’t. Bob already took care of this. Not because of the broken leg, just because he loves me)!
Happy to be pain free! ~While having a cast is going to be annoying; it immediately alleviated my pain!~





14 people(person) love(s) me:
that is SUCH a BUMMER! Well, at least you had the good sense not to believe the doctors and go to a specialist! I'm glad you're feeling better!
no way! that really puts a stick in the spokes of your life.
good luck!
oh man tara! sorry it is broken-but glad you got it taken care of. hope you heal quickly and now painlessly. :)
I'm so sorry to hear that. I was hoping to drop by with a bouquet of beautiful carnations. I know those are your favorite! You'll be back on your feet in no time. When you're ready to start running let me know.
Sorry to hear of your pain of five weeks. Hopefully you can heal now! I like the dark hair..I hardly recognized you.
Good thing you FINALLY went to the doc! Love the self-portrait. :P
Only you would go on a broken leg for 5 weeks!! That says a lot about your pain tolerance and you stubborness, but of which I love. Heal fast, and I love the dark hair color in the pic. (And hope you got a great pedicure.)
Greta,
Sadly I haven't gotten that pedicure yet. I sort of have to wait around for someone to give me a ride-hint hint. Anyone out there looking for a gimp for a friend that can't drive and wants to go get a pedicure?
Also, I'm not sure it showcases my pain tolerance and stubborness, so much as my stupidity!
That cracks me up Tara. Im glad you finally went to the "other" doctor. You have fun with that...im sorry
I can't believe you went on it that long!! At least you tripped on something. When I fractured my foot, I was just walking down the stairs...nothing to trip on! How pathetic is that?
Yesterday I was complaining about Gibson being so stubborn and Jared quickly pointed out that it is our fault because of his given name...is there a connection? Maybe that stubborness will work to your advantage and your 2 week mark will really be all it takes! I'll keep my fingers crossed!
nice!!
You got the pink cast for the girls--SURE :)
Sometime you'll have to have Uncle Marley tell you the story of his broken leg (football injury)--the doctor put a roller skate on the bottom of the cast so he could get around better! Maybe I should have my painful toe (2 months)checked out...
Post a Comment