
Open for business...
As you can see in this lovely photo (Ok~so Julia’s head looks deformed and the make~up they caked on my face looks like wrinkles~but whatever), I’m all dolled up…thanks to my girlies!
I think they have a long ways to go before they can start charging, but Julia is certain she’s found her calling in life.
She insisted that Bob close his eyes before unveiling my amazing transformation.
I’m sure he got butterflies;).
Audrey continuously told me she was making me “a bootiful pwrincess, or maybe the wicked Queen.”
This took me back to the days I tortured my mother in this same fashion. Sorry Mom!
My parents love to retell this story from my childhood. While admiring myself in the mirror I asked my brother~
“Aren’t I Beautiful?” His response~
“No, you’re ugly!”
I was crushed.
According to my parents I needed to be brought down a couple notches. I think they were secretly grateful for his response.
25 years later~ I ask the same question of you~ Aren’t I Beautiful!?!?




12 people(person) love(s) me:
I can attest to Julia and Audrey's skills as I saw the hairdo and makeup for myself. They definitely were able to highlight your natural features!
I say you have got yourself some little hair and makeup fairies-no need to take the time to get ready anymore. I wish I had some!
make up or no...you are beautiful!
I think your beautiful.
yes tara, you are beautiful. havent i told you how you inspired me like in the 6th grade to grow my bangs out because I thought your hair was so beautiful....
Wow, I appreciate all of the compliments. You guys are making me blush!
How did your get your wordles so large on your post? You have gotten me obsessed and now I can't fully enjoy it!! Help. I just copied and pasted the code into my blog, but I can't get it big enough.
Tara...you are SO funny when you blog...I DIE laughing! I almost can't even read your blog at school because I can't contain myself and then my students wonder!
Tori is almost 9 months! Maybe she isn't really speaking but I think it my mind I want to count it because of her lack of motivation to do ANYTHING else! She isn't even crawling yet! She is VERY content having mommy and daddy pack her around! Silly girl!
You are beautiful. Remember when my mom came over and you were there and she was like, "Tara, you're beautiful--just striking!" I second that!!!
From all of these rave reviews... I just may start letting the girls get me ready everday!
No, you aren't.
haha. just kidding. I just want to make sure you stay your amazing wonderful, HUMBLE self.
You're a total knockout!!! Always have been!!!!! But I do love the whole girlie -dos. I love when my girls give me a makeover! It usually entails about 20 million clips and a lot of hairspray!!! The greatness of being a girl mom!!!! You crack me up! I have laughed out loud so many times tonight looking at this! You haven't changed a bit in the funny dept! Man didn't we have some of the funnest times!!!!!
I'm way sorry about not commenting earlier (I read my blog hahaha)!!!!! Are you kidding I can't manage my time very good! I haven't updated my blog in 2 months!!!! Maybe this next week I will!!! I MISS you and LOVE YOU!!!!
Jessica
Post a Comment