I am in love with Wordle. Isn't it so cute? I can envision 100 wordles framed and hung on every wall! Go ahead and click it to enlarge. Try one. You'll become obsessed with wordles too, I guarantee it!! Click on image to enlarge.
Random words from recent blog entries:

I am definitely behind with finalizing my 2009 goals.
The kids came up with their own goals. They involved being nicer to each other, picking up after themselves and generally trying to be more helpful :)! I hope they are better at accomplishing their NYR's than I am!
I'm anxious to see if these goals are given a second thought? When in doubt I can always remind them.
Remember your 2009 goals? Now scrub the toilet! They learn the importance of making and keeping goals and I have a cleaner house. WIN/WIN right?
If you can decode my wordle you can figure out my goals as well!
I have several small goals I want to achieve, but overall "simplifying my life" is my main one! I want to take more time to smell the roses, or the decorative rocks:).
My quote for the year that I will read everyday ~
"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Now more than ever I feel the need to follow counsel I was given long ago, "always remain humble and cheerful." Life seems to get more stressful with every passing day, but I would hate for my children to grow and be gone and realize I didn't take enough time to bake with them, go on walks, color, play play dough, kiss their squishy cheeks, read stories, ride bikes, and all of the other whimsical things children love to do! Hence the theme, "simplify life."
Wish me luck!





4 people(person) love(s) me:
Those are fun.
Dude- go to bed!!
Who's the idea stealer now?
YOU!
Sometimes it feels like life gets harder when you try to simplify. Do you ever feel that way?
You are both idea stealers!
Post a Comment