Well almost!
I have no idea what? I will do for the love of my life. What I do know is that...
{this heart headband}on a whim I made one for each of the girls. last. night. I will not tell you how late I was up doing this completely non-essential activity.
{kid's Valentine's}
{sugar cookies/cupcake--baking} mostly eating
&
{school Valentine's Parties} have taken over my life!
I do {heart} Valentine's Day.
BUT. I'm slightly worried that I will come up with
NOTHING to do for the Mr. {I could always get him something from Tempting Treasures. True Story... I once bought something from Tempting Treasures. A month went by and my dear husband asked if I was ever going to show him what I bought. Oh boy! He thought it was lingerie. SORRY. NO SUCH LUCK. It's a candy-making supply store}!
What did you buy your true love?
What good eats will you be serving on V-day??
I have to fit in making these {cut in heart shapes of course}for breakfast. My children will think they've died and gone to heaven {around here the usual fare is oatmeal and high fiber cereal}.
And. If you are fortunate enough to live close-by we will be hand-delivering this little bit of sweetness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 people(person) love(s) me:
have you seen this???
lots of fabulous ideas!
http://www.loveactually-blog.blogspot.com/
Wow! You put way too much thought into Valentines day! Or maybe I don't put enough! You've got some lucky kids and a lucky husband!
What darling head bands! Sophia was lucky to get her hair combed on Friday! You are amazing, I don't know how you fit it all in!
I can pretty much tell you what your hubby (and every hubby) wants...come on Tara...that is an easy one.
Juli- thanks for the site. cute ideas
Lindsey-you flatter me too much. If only I would put half as much thought into the laundry and having dinner ready at 6 sharp everyday. I fear that may never happen.
Liesel-I assure you, I don't even come close to getting it all done. One short visit to my house will attest to that!
Staci- True. I realize what every husband wants for V-day, but I was trying to think of something more creative and ended up with nothing. Next year I will stick to the basics.
Oh to be young again...and actually care what my kids thought!!
Oh Tara- i just have to say that I am sorry you are crushed tonight. I know just how you feel. It just didn't happen to me this time. I think Tenley is great, just didn't feel it with her and Jake. And what's the deal with your friends mom knows her mom??? That sounds like you could get ahold of inside information ;) I think we are usually more on the same page, but Aly was just okay to me. Hopefully she'll be great though! Nooow to your post about being de-friended. That funny and sad all at the same time! How did you know you had been defriended on facebook? maybe it has happened to me and I don't even know about it! Well I have to tell you that even though I am not on a follower list(not even sure what it's for-and if it makes you feel better, I only have 3) I am for sure a follower of your blog. I LOVE it. I get so excited when I see that you have updated cuz you have a hilarious way of putting things. So keep your head up cuz there are other blog following fish in the sea...like me!
Post a Comment