I know I promised you would only have to live with the mac n' cheese for 1 week, but things have been busy around here.
What exactly have I been up to? you ask...
--watching Owen finally take more than 2 or 3 steps {and trying to keep up with him}
--the usual shuttling kids to and fro
--attempting to organize my life {or at least my house}. Just today I didn't even get dressed {gasp}, so I would stay home and organize all day. It didn't work. I ended up going the one place I can go in my jammies {my sister's house. She gladly let me in-seeing me so disheveled makes her feel better about herself-I think}.
AND...
that same sister and I have had a photography business in the works for what seems like forever, and it is FINALLY official... {drum roll please}




3 people(person) love(s) me:
Do you do headshots?? I need one. I will even work you around MY busy schedule in June while I am there......if you are there.
The site looks great. I am sure it will be a huge success!
This is great ! I'll spread the word about the Bluebird sisters :)
Post a Comment