Photobucket

Owen - 1 month old

Photobucket

Weight: 13 lbs.

Smiles: Everyday

Sleeps:  He does pretty well for one of my babies.  Most nights he only nurses 2-4 times and goes 1 ½ to 4 hours during the day. 

I’m what you would call an on demand milk cow.  I wholeheartedly believe in nursing on demand (no schedules here), probably one reason why my babies are so fat and don’t sleep thru the night until I’m done nursing.   Hopefully he doesn’t continue to gain at the same rate or he’ll be 17 lbs. at 2 months old.  With his winter wardrobe being mostly 3-6 months can anyone say, “Fat guy in a little coat.”

We love our baby boy so much and of course can’t imagine life without him.

 

5 people(person) love(s) me:

Shannon said...

We love fat babies around here, too (although I'm a little more strict on them not nursing at night once they get to a certain chubbiness). I just love your photos--they are amazing! I wish we were closer and you could give me lessons.
Fun about the snow, too. They were talking about it on ESPN (Micah's watching the Vegas Bowl...go Cougars!)

Lindsey said...

If he keeps growing at that rate, in one month he will out weigh my Macie, and she is 11 months! He sure is cute, gotta love a chubby baby!

Kristy said...

Cute fat guy in a little coat!

Alyssa Walker said...

Quite the stinkin cute baby, that Owen!

CB said...

He is so cute Tara. I just caught up on your blog and I loved your last few posts!! Your snow pictures are great. I wish I could take pictures like that. :) You have way more checked off on your Christmas List than I do...good for you!! Merry Christmas!!