PRETTY PLEASE DADDY?
The girls literally have Bob wrapped around their fingers. Julia’s latest hobby is styling Daddy’s hair, bow and all! He is such a good sport and compliments her on her hairdressing skills! If the girls’ nails are painted, it is usually courtesy of Dad! He of course doesn’t instigate the process, but who can resist such girlish charm? “Please Daddy I want you to paint my nails.” What a good MAN!




10 people(person) love(s) me:
Does he have a tie to match?
Funny... I always wondered what Bob would look like with a pink flower in his hair!
Those girls should consider themselves lucky-I don't think that Aaron will ever give in to painting nails, much less wearing a flower-way to go Bob!
He is "literally" wrapped around their fingers...I don't think so.
I do think bob looks darling in a flower however.
OK so maybe not literally, but you get the idea!
bob is awesome! flower on the head is much better than wearing a speedo!
sooo cute!!
This has nothing to do with your latest post though I think it is great and can't wait until Allie can do her daddy's hair, however that might encourage him to grow it out again...so do we ever get to see our wedding pictures?! love, rae
Tara,
What is your email??? I am in town and we need to get together.
rachel.snider@gmail.com
Ok, first of all, how adorable is this blog? Secondly, how adorable is your husband for painting toenails? Blake is definitely going to have to read this post.
Fingers crossed for head down!!
Post a Comment