Photobucket

Heads or Tails?


I choose heads, head down that is!

 I went to the doctor yesterday and they can’t tell if the

 

baby is breech.

 

I have an ultra sound in 2 weeks to determine the position of the baby. 

 

After 3 normal deliveries with no complications, the

 

last thing I want to sign up for is a c-section. 

Please let him be-

 

head down!

8 people(person) love(s) me:

becbloggin said...

come on baby! i hope the head is down too and all goes well. aahhh the final weeks of pregnancy...

LM said...

Tara,
If baby is breech call me, there are a few options you have other than C-section. Plus, Dr. Jaurez told me that if he was my doctor he would have delivered Noah breech instead of doing a C-section. Just try not to stress!
Good luck and keep us posted!

A New Decade of Health said...

It was good to see you at the office the other day. Don't worry, poopsie will probably turn, but if not a c-section isn't the end of the world. I had four and wouldn't do it any other way, but that's just me. Stop by my blog and say HI every now and again! :)

Lindsay said...

Hey Tara! I saw your blog link on Megan's blog...your kids are SO cute!!! Hope all goes well with the ultrasound and the baby is head down.

Melinda McBride said...

I don't blame you... those little suckers can move at the last minute, so here's hoping!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Baby...go towards the light! Good luck!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Hi Tara! It was so awesome to hear from you! You and your family are adorable! I just wanted to tell you that my first baby was breech and I had to have a C-section! If you can avoid a C-section, I would advise it! I hope you are doing well. It is so fun to read your blog and see what you have been up to!

Shannon said...

Any news? I've got my fingers crossed for you!!!