Right Place, Right time!
In my mind being in the right place at the right time, generally involves some life changing experience. Tonight I had 2 such instances: Arriving at the dressing rooms at Target while the employees back was turned so I could sneak in and take more than my alloted 6 items (I know dishonest, but I promise I stole nothing)! I don't know how life changing that is, but it certainly saved me some grief! I had to use the bathroom before I left and chose not to sit on the toilet seat, but hover over and aim ( sorry for the visual). Upon flushing I saw the enormous cockroach climbing out of the toilet onto the seat, PHEW is all I can say about that! Anyone who knows me knows about my intense fear of these pesky creatures. The other possible outcome in that situation would have been life changing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 people(person) love(s) me:
Aaron wants to tell you that it's no wonder the cockroach was climbing out-it doesn't want to get peed on! But, we are glad that it didn't get you!
inspirational. you must have read your scriptures yesterday to merit such blessings.
Tara,
it was so good to hear from you. It is neat to be able to reconnect with old friends. It sounds like you are doing pretty good! We will soon have stories to swap with the early days of having fours kids!!! It is an adventure!!
Christel
Hey, I tagged you. You can check my blog for details or skip it all together. Just don't tag me back cuz I'm done with the whole taggin' bit.
That is GROSS! I already heard about it once, when you came out of the bathroom, and it's just as gross the second time!
Oh, but getting to take more that 6 items into the Target dressing room--you know I am SOO jealous!
Oh, that is soo gross!! Is that at our new Target? Whats going on here! Did you get my message. I really need your insperation!! (Shopping that is!!) :)
I was so happy to see your comment! I LOVE your blog, and the pics of the kids are priceless. I loved the comment about you and the girls wearing the tutus and it looking like "bad lingerie". Hilarious! I look forward to checking in here!!!!!
Post a Comment