So we are a little behind here in the desert... our leaves just fell off the trees! I am going to have to remind myself when I'm raking up 20 bags {that's how many there were last year} how much I love our mature trees. The trees are the reason we bought the house {well that and the fact that I am hopelessly sentimental and something about renovating my grandparent's old house sounded so inviting. I assure you it has not always been a charming experience. In fact, it has been one of the most difficult periods of my life, BUT also one of the most rewarding}.
Back to the trees. Our trees got sick last year and we thought we might loose the two biggest ones. Thankfully, we were able to save them... to assure many more years of me raking up leaves while the children pretend to help :). But, it's worth it wouldn't you say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 people(person) love(s) me:
perfectly gorgeous! the leaves are worth the mess, huh!?
Post a Comment