Photobucket

the man i love...

He is 35 today!  



And still as attractive as ever.  


He keeps me laughing and we make quite a good pair if I do say so myself.  



Happy Birthday Babe. 

{He was asleep on the grass. I ambushed him with a couples self-portrait photo shoot:)}. 








It took several tries to get both our heads in there,
 but I'm certain y'all agree... it was well worth the effort!

3 people(person) love(s) me:

the child family said...

Happy Birthday Bob! Love the couples picts! Those are a rare thing, or at least in this household. Those little people keep stealing the show. You guys make a beautiful couple!

Andrea said...

Yeah! I was so happy to see you back blogging! I have MISSED hearing from you! You need to pull out that list of things to blog about and get busy...

Seriously, it doesn't matter what the subject is you make me laugh!

I love the pics...and HAPPY B-DAY, Bob!

CB said...

We hope Bob had a great birthday!! We miss you guys in the ward! We had some big changes over here and it feels lonelier than ever sometimes!!!