Most recently I have not been able to ignore the political arguments that seem to be everywhere. I wrote my representatives, I called. They ignored the voice of the people. I am outraged. I feel a loss of freedom tonight!
Some supporters of the healthcare bill keep throwing Ronald Reagan quotes around to back up their arguments.
Let the man speak for himself!
This video is a little lengthy, but well worth your time. We have to fight for our liberties. Washington isn't listening. It is so disheartening to hear the low percentage of those who vote after each election. Really people??? This is your future, your children's, your children's children's futures. The only way to show Washington that we will not be stripped of our freedoms and our voice is to get involved and vote in the next election. VOLUNTEER {donate} for someone's campaign, {especially if you happen to agree with me :)}!
{sidenote}: Did you hear? Walgreens will no longer accept Medicare? And that hospitals in Mass. are suing the state because they don't get paid?
Nancy Pelosi just congratulated her party for this historical event comparable in importance to social security and medicare. What????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 people(person) love(s) me:
Tara...I haven't watched the video quite yet but I will. I couldn't agree with you MORE! I feel the same way you do. This is REDICULOUS!
I am glad to hear you feel the same way I do.
BTW, I am SO SAD we will not be in the same ward now with the ward splits!
I'm ticked!
Scary!
AMEN!!!!!! I wish I was as eloquent as you...and Ronald :)
Post a Comment