Photobucket
Photobucket

{Lincoln & gang at the cabin this summer}


My kids didn't go to school today. They didn't feel well.


No fevers.


No vomiting.


Just plain didn't feel good.


I never go for that. Today I did and I don't regret it! I suppose you could say I'm a partial home-schooler :). Lincoln was a dream. He's been a struggle the past little while {like 8 years or something :)}. Honestly the last month has been very challenging with him. And today I saw a light at the end of the tunnel.



He told me I was beautiful. {And I think he meant it}.


He said I'm a good cook.


He and Julia cleaned the basement to surprise me.


He babysat his baby brother for over an hour and did an awesome job I might add {no worries. I was down the hall}.


The kids finally decided I was fired when it comes to decorating for Halloween. They spent a couple hours making Halloween decorations. Lincoln likes being at home more than school. That's not all bad, is it????


Disclaimer-I'm well aware of the fact that Lincoln's birthday is this week and he may {more than likely} be buttering me up in hopes of extraordinary gifts. I'm O.K. with that. I'll take what I can get!

2 people(person) love(s) me:

Alyssa Walker said...

Don't you remember the "I don't feel good" trick? Sounds like a fun day!

Stephanie said...

didn't I see you at Jason's Deli with you sick kids!!! I wonder how many others you infected!!!!