Photobucket

thunder-thigh thursdays

What started as wednesday weigh-in is now---

 

 thunder- thigh thursdays! 

{I go to WW on Thursday nights -so it just makes sense}.

 

Can you tell I am sort of obsessed with alliteration???  {true story-I once spent an entire six hours in the car coming up with M baby names-but never got to use one L Hubby wasn’t feelin it.

 

It’s LATE…and as you can tell from my last post I NEED to get to bed earlier. I want to avoid a trip to the principal’s office {thought I was through with those when I got my diploma}.  In all actuality, the only trouble I ever got into was related to TARDIES-shocking I know.

 

What I’m trying to say is this will be a very short post--for me anyway! 

 

I followed the plan and---

 

I lost 2.6 pounds last week. Are you green with envy?  Don’t be.  Eiher you’re not as fat as I am or you can do it too!

 

So, so happy to be back on track!  From what I saw this week on THE BIGGEST LOSER–that might have kept me at the ranch {maybe Bob won’t kick me out after-all}. 

 

I am currently looking for a sponsor that is willing to pay me 250, 000 dollars to reach my goal---

 

any takers???

7 people(person) love(s) me:

Tiffany said...

I'll pay $2.50.

Amy Joy said...

I was thinking more on your law suit. You should start it. You can send out emails and put up an advertisement on the side of the blog. Like the ones they send out.... Have you taken fen-phen? Get your money here. I would totally do it. Airlines are so unfair to put a flight at 6am. They need to give me some money! Can you tell I will be flying soon? Good job with the weight loss. I am trying really hard too. My baby is almost 2:) It gets easier when I see results, but if I don't see results then I think why not eat chocolate I am not going to lose any weight anyway! AND I am done telling myself it is for health I WANT TO LOOK GOOD! There I said it. p.s I ain't given ya 2 cents:)

Kristy said...

I need to jump on the bandwagon as well. Maybe I will just do it with you via the internet! Do you feel WW is effective??? I don't love year round school either. Stella is off track right now and we are trying to stay busy. Good luck!

Nicole said...

Just catching up on my blogging, and I can't stinken believe they didn't help you with your tire. Too bad my hubby wasn't around. That guy can sniff out a woman with a flat tire a mile away!
And...I have to tell you it was like reading my own journal reading about your tardiness. All the ladies in YW with me give me a hard time. They just don't understand! I like night time and am NOT a fan of the morning. I barley like people who like morning. My sweet little Gracie is a morning bird and she has faced a wrath that most can only imagine coming into my room that early. Also, Braydon likes to quiz me when we finally do get into the car about whose fault it is that we are late. You would be surprised at how I can turn it around on him! I've gotten pretty good at it. Good luck to you and know that there is a understanding lady not that far away!

Tara said...

Tiffany--thank you very much, can you bring that to church on Sunday?

Amy--agreed-a 6 am flight should be illegal.

Kristy--YES-I find WW very effective. In fact it's the only thing that works for me. If done correctly it's pretty fast too. I was able to get all 70 lbs. off after Audrey, due to WW. I would love for you to join me via the internet. We could check in on each other and see how we're doing-offer helpful tips and word of encouragement. It might even be fun!!

Jessica said...

I'm still trying to get the last bit off after Will (9 months now) too. I have been contemplating getting a swim suit for the summer...and then saw this sticker today on a car in the Costco parking lot:

"I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk!"

stace said...

good for you. Isn't it a great feeling to get weighed in and be down. It motivates for the following week.

Then again, a chocolate chip cookie is motivating too. Just in a different way.