Photobucket

flashback friday-[frugality at it's finest]

As I thumbed through stacks and stacks of old pictures, I was on the hunt for the perfect “blast from the past” photo.  One that would SCREAM-80’s, pre-braces, bad hair day,  pre-pubescent etc., etc.

 

 

Expect the unexpected--I NEVER anticipated finding THIS…

Aside from a few fashion foe-paws-seems harmless, right?  You see… this picture was taken 11+years ago when Bob and I were in the process of falling in love {yes, he picked that posey for me and placed it behind my ear-so sweet}.  
I can quite LITERALLY say--

 

{he’s the same man I fell in love with and married}. 

 

Bob wore this EXACT outfit no more than a week ago.  He’s no clothes-horse, but I think it might be time to intervene.  We’re talking SAME hat, SAME shirt, SAME pants. 

 

 

He took the pressure off me this time--we don’t even need to discuss my tapered leg/high waisted pants! I know, I KNOW-they’re supposedly back in style {not the high-waisted part I realize}, but I won’t -no I can’t -EVER bring myself to put on ANKLE JEANS again.  Been there, done that. 

 


{WARNING: This is a mild version of what Flash-Back or Former Friend Friday{I have a sneaky suspicion SOME will NOT appreciate going back in time} will consist of}. 

 

Stay tuned each FRIDAY this could get U.G.L.Y.!!!

6 people(person) love(s) me:

the child family said...

Tara, I honestly get the biggest kick out of you and your posts! Thank you so much for always guaranteeing me a good laugh. Laugh I did when I read about Bob wearing the same outfit 11 yrs later - I thought Blake and him were kindred spirits but now it has bee confirmed!

stace said...

nice.

weavers said...

ok--Matt is the SAME way! I have to secretly throw his old stuff away or he freaks out! He seriously has stuff from High School! YIKES!
P.S. I'm hosting a piggies & paws party this week if you want to come. Check out my blog for info :)

Greta said...

I love the thought of flashback fridays. I have to admit though that I am a little nervous because I know how often we were together in the 80-90's and am a little worried I may somehow involuntarily get pulled into your reminising. Just remember I have LOTS of old photos too... and a great scanner. LOVE YOU!

Cairen said...

Hey this is cairen, from playgroup today.. I wanted to give you my e-mail so if you found out anything about the voice lessons that you could send some info my way! Also if you would like to keep stocking :) my blog send me your e-mail address so I can add you to the list.
Cairenmb@gmail.com
Thanks Tara

Andrea said...

I know this is a little late but I was very excited about the flashback Fridays and ummm...I think you missed one?