Photobucket

easter day


Owen watched over the festivities from the comfort of his Bumbo-of course!

The kids LOVED coloring eggs.   We did 30+ eggs.  We've already had egg salad sandwiches twice and eggs goldenrod.  I guess we'll move onto potato and cobb salads.  We've still got eggs coming out our ears (but probably not for long because Lincoln ate 6 in one sitting last night)!



We got all gussied up and attended my parents ward. 



The food was divine.  Especially the 
"husband-catching carrot cake."  (Mom and Alyssa made the cake.   Felicia used her awesome cake decorating skills to put the carrots on top-doesn't it look yummy)?


Let the hunt begin



Lincoln immediately tore into the goods!

Sweet Sisters. No the naked barbie was not an Easter find.  Just one of the many treasures Audrey filled her basket with from the toy-box.

What handsome boys


I love that my kids are growing up near both sets of grandparents like I did!  Plenty of opportunity for big smooches like this.  My Grandpa Gibson died when I was 10.  One thing I clearly remember about him were his slobbery kisses.  Really you've never known a slobbery kiss, unless you got a Grandpa Gibson one.   



I hope you had a marvelous EASTER as well!

4 people(person) love(s) me:

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Oh my gosh! You better be careful posting pictures of that little Owen! He is going to get kidnapped! What a cutie pie! Your other kids are cute too! It looks like you guys had a great time!

stace said...

owen is a doll.

Michelle Catherine Walker said...

Aaah, it looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish we could've been there. I love the grandpa kiss photo!!!

Stephanie said...

I love the kissy picture!

Grandpa G. did have some great slobbery kisses!