Photobucket

miss me, miss me--now you gotta kiss me

Why the lack of blog posts lately?  I have a list a mile high...



Mainly due to the broken camera I call mine (after nearly 2 hours speaking with various different Costco, Canon, and American Express employees--I discovered they are fixing or replacing my camera for FREE)!!   In the mean-time my parents Canon is begging to capture something picturesque.  You see, the process of fixing it will take at least a month.  



I have a severe addiction.  



A WHOLE MONTH. no.  I simply cannot fathom an entire month without snapping one photo.  Imagine all of the moments come and gone.  



I also have 4--count them 4, not 2, but 4 children all day long.  



Lincoln and Julia are on track break.  While I am enjoying having them around(for the most part), I must say I very much dislike year round school!  Not because my kids are home...  


Quite the opposite.  They don't get to stay long enough.  When we are finally in relaxation mode it's time to go back to school.  We NEVER get a long enough break.  


On the bright side the kids are enjoying-- spending hours playing with cousins--the days we haven't gotten dressed at all--late night movie parties--reading more novels together--walks to the park--slushies from Sonic--a trip to the library--treats from The Bake Shop (so yummy)--sleepovers--and occasionally, cereal for dinner!!  


If only home-schooling were this easy-I would do it in a heartbeat!!

5 people(person) love(s) me:

LM said...

Sounds like you guys are on Summer Break! So fun!

CB said...

Ah, I cannot wait until summer break!!! Those days become the way of life for about 3 months around here!!!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Homeschooling does seem hugely romantic, but that's what I thought about my courtship with my hubby and now (four kids later) look what a mess I am in! We are on Spring Break right now too and it has been nice to just wake up to cartoons and not alarm clocks!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Tara,
I have been meaning to ask you...what is your last name?

Jessica Hughes said...

Tara!!!!! You are always hilarious on your posts! I was just catching up on all yours. I have cracked up a ton! Man I miss ya! I also love reading the comments you leave on my blog. The brutal honesty was so funny! I just love when my daughter has said "it looks like a caterpillar laying on my forehead, when I haven't waxed my eyebrows in a while. hahaha Truly it is not THAT bad!Great imaginations, those kids!! haha!
Responding your comment on my blog, we are moving in a year from Charlottesville to either Denver or Boston hopefully! We don't know which one yet (just for a year) Kevin is doing his Pediatric Fellowship at one of those places. We loved Boston though and are heading to Denver day after tommorrow!We'll see!!!! I love ya and miss ya! Great to hear your family is doing great!

Heck maybe I should have wrote a letter or called! hahaha!
Love
JEssica