Photobucket

Think what you want.. be what you are

I have arrived.

 

To the life I always dreamed of as a child:

 

the attractive, intelligent, hard working, husband

 

four children –two boys & two girls (really I wanted 6 or 8-I have a thing for even numbers, but four sounds like a good round number right now)

 

the white picket fence –(not quite- more like no front yard, but we’re working on that).

 

late night grocery shopping with my sister

 

I don’t care one bit about the mocking glares and hysterical laughter from the twenty something-trendy couple who saw me in all my glory as I got into my sweet mini-van, wearing my spit-up stained clothes, loudly bragging about my incredible grocery savings. 

 

Not one bit.

3 people(person) love(s) me:

Kristy said...

It does feel good to just be who you are! I AGREE!

Autumn Vanderhoven said...

I'm so there!!

stace said...

didn't you know that its cool to be uncool?