{You’re pretty Grandma. I like the pizza you let us make}
l o v e,
Lincoln
{I love you Grandma. I hope you have a good Valentine’s Day! The cookies were so yummy! My favorite thing was playing dress-ups, while you made dinner}
l o v e,
Julia
{Thank you for quesadillas. You’re my best friend
ever, ever, and ever}
l o v e,
Audrey
Thank you Mom & Alyssa. The kids loved it! I’ve had to do a few crunches (I haven't done them yet, but I'm planning on it) due to the scrumptious sugar cookies. But they were worth every bite!




7 people(person) love(s) me:
Fun, fun. Too bad we weren't a little closer so we could join in!
Audrey's pizza looks real tasty
Looked fun! Cute idea. I tried to copy the signature thing, but the format of my blog puts a box around it. Dumb! Anyway, your sig is cute.
wish my kids had a grandma close by!!
Yummy pizzas! And even better when they are made by someone else! Don't worry about the crunches...they'll still be there when you get around to them! :)
Valentine's Day is depressing to me.
Why did you cut Mom's head off?
Alyssa- I have felt that way a time or two :(
Oh, and as for mom's head- it was never in the picture. I was trying to get a picture of all of the pizzas together and wasn't really thinking of getting mom in there.
What can I say-like father like daughter. Kind of reminds me of all the videos where Dad didn't want us getting in the way of the deer. Lots of deer on the home videos, not much of us kids.
I should have gotten mom in there-oops!
Post a Comment