Photobucket

all smiles, well almost

After a lot of THIS…

Photobucket

We were so excited to see a smile!  Owen has been on the verge of smiling for the past week, but yesterday he finally melted my heart with his adorable grin.  I was singing him some Christmas carols to calm him down (he gets quite upset with the chaos of getting the other kids to bed) and he smiled, not just once, 5 or 6 times!!  Even if no one else wants to listen to my rendition of my favorite carols, I will continue singing in the hopes of seeing this sweetie smile!!



Photobucket

3 people(person) love(s) me:

Jen said...

chaotic maybe...but fun...HECK YA. It all sounds so fun Tara!!
I was calling about our sealing, would love for you to come. I hope your grandpa will be doing it. And I needed your address. I wanted to send you something

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful smile!

Tina said...

What a precious little bundle! I've always wondered how it feels to give birth to a 3 month old...
Love to all.
Aunt Tina