you are probably just about in the thick of it...unless it turns out to be a 15 hour ordeal like my induction was! Best of luck...we want pictures ASAP!
Tara, You look so great in that picture. Every time I had a baby I just wanted to hide because I felt like I just looked like death warmed over. You are just a beautiful girl. Can't wait to hold baby Owen!
Good Luck Tara! All of my deliveries were really long and hard, but not the fourth one! I wasn't even taking my contractions seriously, and BAM! There was the baby! My husband delivered it! So scary! I hope everything goes well for you! You look awesome!
Tara- Your kids are adorable and love that newest one- Owen!! I have an Owen too! Love all the rolls- that is the best! Found your blog through Andrea's. Good luck with 4- it is a fun ride. Sending our love, Alisha Brandon and fam :) www.thebrandon6.blogspot.com
20 people(person) love(s) me:
Well wishes on your new arrival! What a great time of year to be born. So much gratitude running in our veins!
yippee! good luck!
AHHHHH!!!! How exciting!!! Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!
Oh and I guess Bob got his bad haircut wish! Ha!
you are probably just about in the thick of it...unless it turns out to be a 15 hour ordeal like my induction was! Best of luck...we want pictures ASAP!
yay tara! i hope all goes well. i am so happy for you and your family! cant wait to hear :)
what a great picture of you too!
Yeah! I am so excited for you are your family. You look beautiful in your picture! Can't wait for more photos of the newest addition!
Good luck!!! So excited for you! I wish I was already there!
Lotsa luck to ya...hope it is a smooth and quick delivery!!!
Tara,
You look so great in that picture. Every time I had a baby I just wanted to hide because I felt like I just looked like death warmed over. You are just a beautiful girl. Can't wait to hold baby Owen!
I have been laughing about Bob saying Uh-oh, that can't be good while cutting his own hair for days now. I can hear his voice saying that! Too funny!
You still owe me Olive Garden.
Hey, my mom just told me that you had your baby! Congratulations. I can't wait to see some pictures.
Its about freakin time.
Way to liik hot on your way to have a baby! That is such a special time. I hope all went well!
oops LOOK not liik
congrats!!! I can't wait to see the newest baby. Give us some pics.
Good Luck Tara! All of my deliveries were really long and hard, but not the fourth one! I wasn't even taking my contractions seriously, and BAM! There was the baby! My husband delivered it! So scary! I hope everything goes well for you! You look awesome!
Tara-
Your kids are adorable and love that newest one- Owen!! I have an Owen too! Love all the rolls- that is the best! Found your blog through Andrea's. Good luck with 4- it is a fun ride. Sending our love, Alisha Brandon and fam :)
www.thebrandon6.blogspot.com
Post a Comment