Photobucket

HOME HAIRCUT GONE WRONG!

For those who know Bob it should come as no surprise that he once again opted to cut his own hair, as opposed to paying a trained professional.  You see he is quite frugal and impatient (to list a couple of his qualities :))!  He just couldn’t wait until tomorrow, or better yet have my awesome cousin cut it, NO.  I was lying in bed when I heard the dreaded clippers make their debut, once again.  Even after my, “you’re a professional and you can’t go to work looking like that speech, “ he went ahead and did it.  When I heard…

 

OH CRAP, THAT’S

NOT GOOD,” I knew I had him! 

 

Hopefully he has permanently seen the error of his ways.  I apologize for no picture, but it honestly looks like Lincoln could have done it, poor guy.  We had some great laughs and considered

etching in 2 COOL.  He really wants me to have the baby tonight so he doesn’t have to go to work for a few days, sporting his new hairdo!  You see, some wives are blessed with such skills, but not I.  I have tried many times and failed.  I’ve left bald spots, wheel wells (around the ears), shaved up to short on the neck, you name the mistake I’ve made it. 

 

So… no more home haircuts at

our place!

 

 

Some more great news Audrey learned the art of climbing out of her crib today-she is so proud of herself!  Adjusting to a big girl bed couldn’t have come at a more inopportune time.  I am really looking forward to a crying hungry newborn and screaming adjusting toddler at the same time,

Lucky me!!  

 

5 people(person) love(s) me:

Andrea said...

Oh man!! Bryson does his own hair too! DRIVES me CRAZY!! He actually usually does a pretty good job...occasionally it's a wack job! lol

Men will be boys!

becbloggin said...

oh boy! sounds familiar. dave hasnt ever tried to cut his own...but i know some family members who have and other who try to dye too...why when you have callie? is all i have to say :) she is a busy woman. hope that baby comes...poor bob!

stace said...

so have u had your baby yet or what?

Evensen Family said...

I did happen to notice the new look at church yesterday. I just figured he wanted to bring the bull cut back. When I didn't see you at church I got excited thinking you must have had little Owen. I sure hope he comes soon. I'll check in with you later.

Alyssa Walker said...

Maybe you should be a good wife and learn how to cut your husband's hair :P