Photobucket

Attitude of Gratitude

Thanksgiving, as always,

was wonderful! 

This year my family was kind enough to leave me out of the labor intensive preparations and I simply enjoyed eating!!!  My favs- blueberry pie & stuffing (not together)- delicious!

 

I would be an ingrate if I didn’t mention that 

my cup runneth o’er…

 

-       This year I am most grateful for a loving family and friends who have showered the baby and our family with gifts and food!

-       Don’t tell Bob, but I am in love with a short, chubby guy (Owen), you don’t know how kissable those soft chunky cheeks are!

-       Modern Medicine and Udder Cream!

-       A husband that cleans, cooks (mostly eggs & black beans in any form), entertains children (they literally expect the 3-ringed circus when Daddy is home), and makes me laugh hysterically, almost every day (minus the off key singing, I could do without that). 

-       Of course, all my children!!!

 

 

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

1 people(person) love(s) me:

becbloggin said...

happy thanksgiving tara! so thankful for you and your fam! so glad your little one is here and cant wait to see him in person.