
I thought I was fine… but I tried to add one of those cute pregnancy countdowns to my blog, when I typed 20 days to go I just about vomited. 20 whole days? Are you serious? I have actually heard folklore that some people like pregnancy. That is just plain crazy!
I love babies.
If you haven’t noticed this has turned into my pregnancy venting blog! Hopefully once the baby has arrived I will have something more cheerful to report. I know that it’s quite possible if I didn’t complain so much it might not seem so bad, but I find the complaining therapeutic! Sorry, but for now you will just have to bear with me.
I had Lincoln a whole 15 days early, so I guess that it’s possible to go early, but I’ve gotten my hopes up 2 times with the girls, to no avail! If anyone has any safe ways of bringing on labor, just let me know. At this point in time I am willing to try just about anything. That is after I do the laundry, clean the floors one last time, clean out the garage, and get a pedicure (I like to have pretty toenails when I deliver and according to my sister Alyssa I am in desperate need of some toenail maintenance)!




7 people(person) love(s) me:
jordan cecil sent me this recipe for melinda when she was wanting to have her twins. hope it helps! i feel for ya girl and can't wait to hear how it goes!
Labor Salad
European Salad Mix (the more twigs and weeds the better)
Gorgonzola Cheese
Balsamic Vinagrett
Walnuts
Arugla
Watercress
The last three ingredients are just for crunch and flavor you sometimes need when you're pregnant. Anyway Hope this works for you! Good luck!
Tara,
Balsamic Vinagerette will sometimes start labor as will parm. eggplant. Both can be found at the Macaroni Grill. Just have Bob drive through a pick up some dinner the day you're ready to have the baby. I did that exact thing with Sterling and within 10 hours of dinner I was at the hospital. Good luck.
I once heard buying your younger sister expensive gifts can catalyze the labor process. It may be a myth, but it's worth a shot.
I just found your blog 3 days ago- how strange!
I cannot IMAGINE still being pregnant... and for another week- I sooo feel for you.
Can't wait to see pictures of Owen... I am adding you to my links.
At least you know that when you vent on your blog, people are VOLUNTARILY reading it. So, I think you're completely entitled to it! Plus, pregnancy is not for pansies! I feel your pain, and I just did a little countdown calculator, and it said i was just under 100 days. What the hell!!!! That may as well be another year. So, there you go, now your blog is place for ME to vent, too.
complain complain. How about castor oil. I have a friend who does it although I think she is crazy...that might work for you.
Could you have the baby soon. I will be done on the 14th and we could convienently do nebie pics the same day.
They sell a "pregnancy pizza" at one of the pizza places here in Utah. I hear it is LOADED with garlic. Maybe garlic would help!!
Post a Comment