Lincoln’s
Political
Plug
*Note his amazing spelling skills! Translation: “Don’t pick your nose. Pick me Lincoln for President.
While looking through Lincoln’s sketch book that he is constantly drawing and writing notes in I came across this inspiring campaign ad! If any of you are conflicted about the upcoming election maybe Lincoln could shed some light on the situation.
We knew that when we named him after good ol’ Abraham Lincoln and a state senator (my grandpa James I.), (not to mention that he happened to be born on Nevada Day –also Halloween), that we may have a statesman on our hands, but I never dreamed it would start so early!




5 people(person) love(s) me:
He has the whit and humor of Abraham Lincoln already! What a little smarty pants! I am sure you will be framing that drawing?
that is awesome! my anal self used to struggle with phonetic spelling--but i love it! it is so cute and smart. i think lincoln is absolutely destined for great things!
I love seeing how kids sound things out. That's adorable... And I am for SURE having a boy. We can't wait!
That's hilarious.. Lincoln is mini Bob.
classic!
Post a Comment