Photobucket

Wow you're Enormous, Big, Gigantic!!


LARGE AND IN CHARGE

The woes of a pregnant woman are many!  Isn't it enough that I have to urinate 20 times a day, have gained a substantial amount of weight, have tree stumps for legs, and wake up in the middle of the night when I roll over because it takes so much effort.  NO- it's not enough!  I also now daily listen to complete strangers and sometimes people I know tell me how enormous I am and that my due date can't possibly be correct.  YES- to everyone out there who may be wondering I have 7 whole weeks left (gasp) and NO the baby will not necessarily be huge and I highly doubt that he will come early. Lastly, YES I am really big, but NO I don't need you to tell me that.  I actually have to (I try to avoid it) see myself without clothes on occasionally, so you strangers and/or former:) loved ones are not telling me anything that I don't already know!  Phew- that was a load of my chest (I wish, I'm already huge and even though it's the 4th time around I cannot imagine getting any bigger nor how much I'll have to pay for the bra to hold these babies up- JOY)!! p.s.- I really am excited for the baby just frustrated with the process!






10 people(person) love(s) me:

Stephanie said...

You always look beautiful-- pregnant or not. I love the belly picture! And I can't imagine a bigger bra either--WOWZERS!

Alyssa Walker said...

People are lame. You're cute prego. And I am laughing at Steph for using "wowzers." You guys always make fun of me for saying it-- looks like it's rubbing off...

becbloggin said...

sorry tara! the old adage comes to mind "if you can't say anything nice...don't say anything at all" i think that was the tougheast part about being pregnant for me! :)

stace said...

what?!? You are pregnant?? How did I miss that?

Walk abouts said...

So, I'm not a blogger expert, I'm just learning how to leave comments, not that's hard, just never did it. You still can make me laugh! I love reading your blog and admiring all your pictures of your beautiful family. It is nice having some sort of connection to you still even if for now our friendship is vicariously through a blog! Love ya!
Sherrae

The Scott Family said...

I sympathize for you.....I still remember the same feelings, even though my baby is 6 months now. Hey, found you from Andrea "Crofts" blog. Your kids are darling! It was fun to run into you at Walker. I love the name Audrey. (=

Felicia said...

Tara, I think you are beautiful! Look at that cute belly. I love it. And no braces? You go girl! :)

CB said...

Tara...I don't think you are as big as you think you are! :) That was always my favorite comment when I was preggers!! Anyway, it's Corey Byington..here is my email address (AGAIN :P) email me your's so I can send you an invite
coreymarie77@gmail.com

Amy Joy said...

Tara! It's Amy Stewart Walker. Who need that high school reunion when you have blogs. Mine is private but I have had so much fun jumping from blog to blog that I am making it open. If it is ok with my hubby:). It does not get any cuter that your kids! I am HUGE prego and everyone thinks it's their right to tell me and the last time they told me even after I had the baby. You are beautiful but I know it is hard to feel that way. I hope to see you jump on over to mine.

Kristy said...

Hi Tara
Good to hear from you! I am glad you found me. Your baby is two!! Wow. Mine is 13 months.And it is crazy the girls are in kindergartern. I am sure you look fabulous. I loved when people would tell me I looked like I was going to POP! All is well in Utah!Lots of fall colors right now.I will add you to my blog list. Take care and keep in touch.