Photobucket

A SPECTACULAR SIGHT

This doesn't do it justice, Bryce Canyon is truly amazing!
The whole crew, checking out the awesome views!
Lincoln and Julia
Cousins  (Susanna, Abby, Jameson)
Friends (Sara and Elaina)

                                         
 
Daddy and his girlies!  AKA hiking divas!


This is Queen Victoria sitting upon her throne.  Isn't that unbelievable!   We had such a great time with the kids at Bryce Canyon.  They loved it! We were at the cabin and it's only a couple hours drive to Bryce.  I don't have many pictures of Lincoln, but he hikes slightly faster than his 7 month pregnant mother and I wasn't going to sacrifice my unborn child to get some action shots of him.  He was much more appreciative of this trip than he was when we went to the Grand Canyon a couple years ago.  We went on our way to the cabin and his exact words at seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time "this is nothing impressive.  When are we leaving?  This is a complete waste of valuable cabin time!" Bob was not pleased with the BA to say the least.  Fortunately he redeemed himself this time by repeatedly telling us what great parents we are, which we already knew j/k, but it is nice to hear every once in a while!  Audrey was a trooper, it wasn't a long hike (2 miles roundtrip), but she insisted on walking nearly the whole way out (which was entirely uphill).  Julia only had one meltdown (to be expected), but kept trucking!  The kids have actually turned into quite the little hikers this summer.  I think we've taken them on about 4 other hikes and they can't get enough.   I had contractions all that night, due to a 2 mile hike I suppose.  My body is not what it used to be.  Come on 2 measly miles, how lame it that, but all in all it was well worth it!

3 people(person) love(s) me:

Andrea said...

Tara! Exciting to find your blog! You have SUCH a cute family! I just recently created a blog too. I love being able to stay caught up with friends this way! You can see ours at huckstep-happens.blogspot.com

Andrea (Croft) Huckstep

Emily said...

Tara! I'm so glad you blog! How fun to be able to better keep track of each other. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how fast they grow up and congrats on the pregnancy! How exciting!

becbloggin said...

i cannot wait for more cool weather and lots of nearby hiking trips and camping without being pregnant! i feel for ya girl :)