
10 signs you are addicted to Target
- You recognize all the employees
- The employees recognize you
- You are escorted out of the store at closing--weekly
- You have committed the return policy to memory
- The first word your child "reads"/speaks is Target
- The Target popcorn combo is a favorite family snack
- Your entire outfit, including accessories was purchased at Target
- You keep in touch with family and friends through Target reunions
- Your strangely drawn to a wardrobe of red and khaki
- You hire a babysitter on Friday night and spend the evening at Target
(Thanks for the date night Steph!)




5 people(person) love(s) me:
I just stumbled across your blog tonight via April Pope's. Hope you don't mind me lurking! You take amazing pictures! Oh and don't you love that new Target close to us?? I am in love with the fancy new plasticy carts! ;)
Tiffany Fagan
Haha...sooo true. I can't remember last time I have gone in without buying popcorn and many a date night have been spent there. Douglas even enjoys it which is saying something.
You've got a serious problem. I think you should seek professional help!
Tara - Your whole blog was so fun to read! I laughed and I cried (mostly at the skull shots. I am so impressed you got braces! Your pearly whites look fabulous. Your kids are adorable - You and Bob do good work! Love ya - keep in touch!
Hi Tara,
Hey I need your email address so that I can send you an invitation to my blog. I love yours. Super cute!!!!
Leisel
Post a Comment