All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth! It's a little early for Christmas demands yet, but Lincoln has officially entered the next stage in childhood. Somewhat akward, but oh so adorable, until the big chiclets grow in that is. Wow, I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He lost the first one his third day of second grade (at school) and we are pretty sure he was working throughout the night to get the other one out. The tooth fairy forgot to stop by last night and we convinced him that she must've known that he would loose the other one and she wanted to consolidate her trips. He is very anxious to see what you get for two teeth at once! For me it was a quarter a tooth, but inflation has raised everything these days, she'll never get away with that. When I saw him this morning he had blood on his hands, all over his chin and chest. It's been a while since I've lost a tooth, but I don't remember that much bleeding. Well, time will tell whether he has Bob's naturally straight teeth or maybe he's lucky like his mother and he'll need two sets of braces!
Ruthless and Toothless
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth! It's a little early for Christmas demands yet, but Lincoln has officially entered the next stage in childhood. Somewhat akward, but oh so adorable, until the big chiclets grow in that is. Wow, I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He lost the first one his third day of second grade (at school) and we are pretty sure he was working throughout the night to get the other one out. The tooth fairy forgot to stop by last night and we convinced him that she must've known that he would loose the other one and she wanted to consolidate her trips. He is very anxious to see what you get for two teeth at once! For me it was a quarter a tooth, but inflation has raised everything these days, she'll never get away with that. When I saw him this morning he had blood on his hands, all over his chin and chest. It's been a while since I've lost a tooth, but I don't remember that much bleeding. Well, time will tell whether he has Bob's naturally straight teeth or maybe he's lucky like his mother and he'll need two sets of braces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 people(person) love(s) me:
Post a Comment